A wild animal
(such as a bird or a squirrel) could try to attack me or my model. Me or my
model could have hayfever, which may be hazardous to our health if we are in
close proximity with trees and flowers all day.
To prevent this hazard, I have confirmed
that my model does not have hayfever or any other allergies, and I will bring
my own hayfever medicine in case it affects the photoshoot. I will make sure to
choose areas that are not disturbing the nests of any wild animals.
The time of day
and the weather will affect the photos, as if it is too late the photos may
appear too dark. If it is too early, however, the sun could get in the way and
make the photos too bright or difficult to see. Therefore, I have decided to do
the photoshoot in the afternoon, when it will not be too bright or too dark. If
it is raining, then obviously we will not be able to do the photoshoot, and if
it is too windy then the model’s hair may get in the way of the model’s face.
However, if it is too sunny then the photos may be too bright and not have the
effect I want them to have.
I have done a
location scout of the area I will use for the photoshoot, so I have an idea of
where exactly to take the shots.
Natural lighting
may be a problem, as it is too dark then the images will be difficult to see,
but if it is too bright then the desired effect may be spoiled. I will choose
an appropriate time when I believe the light will be at a good level, so the
images are clear to see yet still have the desired effect.
I do
not require permission to take photos in my preferred place.
I do
not need to book a room as the photoshoot will be taking place outside.
As the
place is a public park people may be an issue, so I have chosen locations that
are more isolated and farther away,
so there is a less chance of people intefering.
To get the clothes I required my model
had to borrow some off of outside parties. If she has to return the items
before the photoshoot then I am confident that the clothes they did not have to
borrow will be sufficient for my desired look/effect.
I have
thought of every eventuality and am confident that if anything happens then I
will still be able to get the desired shots for my magazine.
No comments:
Post a Comment