Monday, 6 October 2014

Potential Problems

If my model is unable to do the photoshoot then my front cover will change radically from my original plan, as I will either have to use images from the internet or get another model who may be a different age or gender. Also, if the quality of the images are not good then I will have to either edit them to make them better or do another photoshoot, which will take time.

A problem with the article may be that my grammar will not sound very good. This would be a problem as the reader may find it difficult to understand the article or be put off it entirely. Another problem could be that I write either too much or not enough- both factors could put off a reader, as they may be looking for something short and snappy or an article that’s more in-depth.

The weather is the biggest problem I may face, as if it’s not the right type then I would have to do the photoshoot on a different day, which would take time and inconvenience both me and the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment