I
want my reader to be intrigued by interested in my model. The background will
most likely be darker, so it would match the genre of music I am covering and
therefore appeal to the target audience.
I
am going to use my friend Staci as a model and photograph her myself in Barnes
Park.
I
do not require any props.
The
background will be quite dark to make the model stand out more and to match the
genre of music, so it will appeal to the target audience. If this is not
achieved on the photoshoot then I will edit it on Photoshop.
I
have briefed my model and told her where the photoshoot will taking place and
what time.
I
will only be using natural lighting, as the photoshoot will take place outside.
There is no other equipment I require.
My
photoshoot will take place in Barnes Park. The background will foliage, trees
and bushes.

No comments:
Post a Comment