
This is the feedback I recieved fro my lecturer for my contents page. My lecturer advised me to:
- Change the font of the essential information
- Change the font of the sell-line
- Move the social media icons
- Add circles around the page numbers and chnage their colour
- Change the model in the sub-images
- Look at other magazines and their subscription puffs
I followed this advice to the best of my ability and circumstances. I changed the font of the essential information from Strong Glasgow to Ariel and made it smaller. I created a banner at the bottom of my page and moved the social media icons to there and added more information. I changed the font of the sell-line. I changed the colour of the page numbers and added coloured circles around them. I edited the subscription puff to make it look more professional.

No comments:
Post a Comment