Monday, 15 September 2014

Target Audience

To do my research I conducted a survey on surveymonkey.

Music magazines survey


These are the results I collected:





I asked these questions because they would give me an idea of what the target audience looks for in a magazine and what their hobbies and interests are. This way I can tailor my magazine to include conventions, references and advertisemnets that would interest and please my readers.

My target audience would be mainly young people of both genders in their teens or twenties. They would be a student who does not have a lot of money, but still saves up for things they like, such as comic books, video games and CDs. Their favourite genres of music would be rock and metal and they would enjoy going to gigs. They may also play an instrument, like guitar or drums

This is a quick sketch of what my target audience's interests and personality.




No comments:

Post a Comment