Sunday, 11 January 2015

Evaluation Question 4- Who would be the audience for your media product?

Who would be the audience for your media product?

This is the previous research I did on my audience:

Target Audience

Reader Profile

Audience Profile

Here's some feedback I received from my target audience:






From this research I gained a wider and more concrete idea of my audience's interests and hobbies, from which I learned reasons for their consumption of media, methods in which they do this and how to utilise this research in order to appeal to them. For example, I came to the conclusion that my target audience consume media in order to establish their identity, gather about current events and to serve as an entertaining distraction, and that they mainly access media via online platforms and share it through social media. To utilise this knowledge into my product I embedded cultural and mystery codes and used synergy to incorporate technology. This was all done to appeal to my target audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment